Your Body is Your Temple.
While detoxing your body may not be as popular as maintaining the beauty of your appearance,
periodically cleansing the colon and the removal of waste and parasites is important to restore the original function of the body
and cleanly circulate your energy.
What is colon hydrotherapy?
Colon hydrotherapy, also known as a colonic, colon irrigation or high enema, is a method of removing waste from the lower part of the large intestine without the use of drugs. It is a gentle way of instilling filtered water through a small (pencil-size), sterile, disposable rectal tube or speculum.
As the water softens the waste matter, it is loosened resulting in elimination through natural peristalsis (describes the wave-like muscular action the colon uses). This process is repeated throughout the session. It is cleansing, yet clean and soothing.
One session is 50 minutes. Each individual has different condition, for the 1st time, we recommend to have session 3~5 times in a row.
More effective way is with vegetarian diet, juice diet or fasting.
Expected Effects of Treatment
- Improvement and prevention of constipation and diarrhea. - Mitigation and prevention of skin troubles.
- Physical condition, constitutional improvement.
- Weight, diet control.
Reservation / Fee
One session (50 minutes) $ 100 *kamaaina rate available
Please make reservation by phone or e-mail.
📞 808 785 0720
- Certified International Colon Hydrotherapist
- I-ACT (The International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy ) Member
- Instrument LIBBE is a Class 2 medical instrument that has been approved by the US FDA.
A contraindication is a specific health condition in
which a drug, procedure, treatment or surgery is inadvisable, as it may be harmful to the health of the patient contraindications.
You are NOT a candidate for colon hydrotherapy if you have any of the following conditions,
unless prescribed by a licensed Physician:
• Abdominal Hernia
• Abdominal Surgery
• Abnormal Distension
• Acute Liver Failure
• Anemia, severe in nature
• Carcinoma of the colon
• Cardiac Disease (including uncontrolled hypertension or congestive heart failure)
• Chrohn’s Disease
• Colon or Rectal Surgery (recent)
• Dialysis Patients
• GI Hemorrhage/Perforation
• Intestinal Perforations
• Pregnancy (1st & 3rd trimester) get prescription
• Renal Insufficiencies